The World Press Freedom Day of May 3rd, 2014 is celebrated under the theme « Media Freedom for a better future: Shaping the Post-2015 development agenda. » On this occasion, Dorothydaf’s Blog( www.dorotheedanedjo.com ) is organizing from the 15 to 30th of April 2014 , a Blog Post Contest around the issue of online‘ press freedom. It is open to all participants from around the world to publish a post of maximum 2000 characters, an audio podcast or video of 6mn during this period, on the issue of online’ press freedom. The results of this competition will be announced online on May 3rd, 2014.
Ideas of Blog post
What are the laws regarding online’ press freedom in your country?
– What do you suggest in terms of innovation to improve freedom of the online’ press in the world?
– What are the limitations/obstacles to the online’ press freedom?
–The rise of abuse/press offenses related to the liberalization/online’ press freedom;
Conditions of participation
– Post only ONE Article in English or French on the theme of the contest on his blog during the period 15 to 30 April 2014 (11:59 GMT)
– Send by mail the post in word format , mp3 , mp4 , JPG, ( included the link of the article , a mini-bio of 300 words+ a picture of blogger) at email@example.com
– Follow the blog Dorothydaf on his Facebook page and on Twitter (@ dorothydaf )
NB: Will not be considered as post blog articles posted on a social network page (Example: articles on Facebook page, or articles published in an online journal)
Criteria for selection of the top 3 posts
– Sense of innovation;
– Interactions with social media after publication on www.dorotheedanedjo.com ;
– Ability to integrate external digital resources to the post (links to verifiable references )
Professionals Bloggers and experts with a good reputation in the field of online communication: Brenda Nglazi Zulu, Michelle Atagana, Dibussi Tande, Florian Ngimbis, Israël Yoroba et Jean-Louis Ntang.